-
November 30th, 2005, 11:12 PM
#21
Inactive Member
lmfao,,,thanks Mrs G........
I so needed that.
Been doin'nothing but crying today, and that made me laugh out loud.
I need to contact my ISP as my email isn't working, but i can get on the internet.
Anyway, thanks again for making me smile.
I just got my addy book to look up the phone # for my isp.
be well sweet woman!
Kassy*~~* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 12:56 AM
#22
HB Forum Owner
I am glad it made you smile! *HUGS* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 01:07 AM
#23
Inactive Member
wait wait wait!!! Kassy ISN'T a Playmate???
ohhhhhh man...all those wasted nights of masturba ummmmmm thinking about her and how wonderful she is..*G*
-
December 1st, 2005, 01:59 AM
#24
Inactive Member
just smiles at mrs. G.......
You really did make my day.
EVO., i love you and I am still laughing!
Ya know what to say, and when to say it......for that, I love you! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 02:06 AM
#25
Inactive Member
it isnt all that often that being a perverted chronic masturbator comes in handy (think about those words a minute) but hey...if it works why argue? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
now i just hope Chele doesnt kill me for turning yet another serious thread into cheap porn...
-
December 1st, 2005, 02:14 AM
#26
Inactive Member
LMFAO.....
I am guessing Chele will let this one slide...
Could be wrong, but i don't think so.
Thanks friend for making my heart ok for a moment.
I am sitting here shaking and scared......I need to go.
Again, thanks........you made me smile, and laugh!!
Kassy~~~~ [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 02:34 AM
#27
Inactive Member
Kassy,
take all your pain, anger, and hurt and use it to charge up the positive attitude. Take it and attack the job market, There is something out there with your name on it. It is yours, you deserve it, the last job held you back but now you can take the step toward something better.
I believe it, I believe you!
rOGEr
-
December 1st, 2005, 04:06 AM
#28
Inactive Member
Fi.....
I just got an email from you, the ONLY one by the way.
I am not gonna type here what i wrote back but, something somewhere is messed up.
If you could pm me here on this board i will tell you what the error message is saying.
And obviously I am not gonna give out my personal/living /mailing status here.
But I have saved the error message, and will wait to hear from you.
Love you , lady!
Kassy~**~ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 10:46 AM
#29
CanadianGirl
Guest
Kassy [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 02:36 PM
#30
HB Forum Owner
Rog and Evo..good strong words! You listen to them Kass. I know your gonna make it because your a fighter. Look at how you deal with your illness! If that dosnt show how strong a person you are nothing does!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks